INFORMATION FOR CLIENT AND SUPPLIERS
In accordance with law. 196/2003 - Code on personal data- we inform you that the treatment of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, legality and transparency, in order to protect your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003, therefore, we give the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- Compliance with contractual obligations, tax and accounting
- Management of customers and suppliers
- Programming of activities
- Sending of administrative, commercial and promotional purposes.
- The nature of data is optional, however any refusal to provide such information and consent to their treatment involves the inability to provide the service requested by you and the continuation of our relationship.
- will be handled as follows:
- Through the use of manual or computerized;
- By individuals authorized to such tasks, identified in accordance with law, aware of the constraints imposed by D. Decree 196/2003
- With the use of measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data and prevent unauthorized access to data by unauthorized third parties.
- The data can be communicated within the above specified and exclusive functional reasons, for brokerage houses, consultants and professionals, banks and credit institutions, insurance companies, customers and users, regulators and / or verification, agencies and / or government offices.
The owner of treatment is the company is "MILAN SRL" located in Cusago (MI) V.le Europa 74 Tel. 0290394556, Fax. 0290394551, E.mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The controller and the processor itself is Mr. Milan Fabrizio, domiciled at the company srl Milan.
You may contact the data controller any time to assert your rights as provided by art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which for your convenience we entirely reproduce:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to comply with the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in legible way.
- You have the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- the updating, the rectification, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The owner of the data treatment