Responsible of data processing
Milan S.r.l. sole shareholder, based in Cusago, 74 Europa street, P.IVA 03835660154 is the owner of the data processing, realized for administrative and accounting purposes, is responsible for collecting and then using the personal data and determines:
- How data will be stored
- Who will be able to access stored information
- Which kind of action will be possible to take
You can ask for more information about the responsible of the external and internal data manager sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Milan S.r.l. a socio unico, based in Viale Europa 74, Cusago (Milan), Italy.
Personal data processing purposes
You could be asked for some personal data to allow us to provide the products and services you asked for. Those personal data include:
- Contact data such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, shipping and invoicing address
- Access/Logging and account data, including screen name, password and univocal user ID
- Your personal preferences, especially in terms of marketing and cookie
We use all the data collected in the following ways:
- To guarantee a better Sites functionality
- To inform you about our products, services, events and others promotional purposes
- To carry out, improve and maintain our activities, products and services
- For general analysis and research purposes
- We use data related to how our visitors use our sites, app and services to understand our clients’ action and preferences. For example, we could use the information related to how our visitors search and find products to understand which could be the best way to organize and show the products.
- Other purposes:
- We could use these personal data in other ways but we will give notice about it and ask your permission, if necessary, when collecting them.
Personal data sharing:
The owner shares your personal data with:
- Service suppliers, who elaborate personal data on behalf of the owner, for example to elaborate data, for mailing, research and analysis to manage products promotion and services administration.
- Other services to: (i) comply Government requests, a court order or applicable laws; (ii) forbid illegal usage of our sites; (iii) defend against third party claims; facilitate the prevention of fraud or investigation.
Personal data protection:
Cryptography and security: We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including Cryptography and authentication tools to ensure personal data security. Personal data are stored in protected networks and can be access only by a limited number of people with special rights to access those data.
International data transfer: collected and produced (processed) personal data in our Sites are stored exclusively in Italy.
Data storage: we store personal data long enough to achieve the purposes they are collected for, if not required differently by law.
Rights related to personal data: You have the right to obtain from the Owner the confirmation that your personal data are being processed and in this case, you have the right to:
- Have access to your personal data, ask for adjustment, personal data cancellation or limitation and oppose the data processing.
- To obtain your personal data in a designed format, of common use and legible with an automatic device and to be able to transmit those data to another processing data responsible (data portability).
- Being informed if some automated decisional processes exist, including profiling.
- Withdraw the consent at any time without compromising the processing legality based on the granted consent before the withdrawal.
- Complain to the control authority.
Third parties can also collect information from the Sites through cookie. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of these data is subject to the related privacy policies.
Functional: These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the Site and are obviously always enabled. These include cookies that allow tracking the users when surfing on the Site in a single session or, if required, from a session to another. They help providing assistance for security or regulations compliance problems.
Performances:these cookies allow improving our website functionality monitoring the usage. For some cases, these cookies improve also the requests elaboration speed and allow memorizing the Site preferences. Refusing these cookies can lead to less specific indications and a slower functioning of the Site.
Social Media and Marketing: Cookies related to social media offer the possibility to connect to the social networks and to share content of our sites through the social media. Advertising cookie (of third party) collect information to help advertisement to match your interests both in and out of our Sites. In some cases, those cookies can compromise your personal data processing. Refusing those cookies can entail viewing advertisements that does not match your interests or the inability to connect efficaciously with social networks and/or share content on social media.
For a complete and updated overview of all the third parties that access the web-browser, is advisable to install a web browser plug-in. You can also choose the computer to send a notice every time a cookie is sent or you can also choose to deactivate all the cookies. You can do it through the browser settings of every browser or device. Every browser is different from another so you should consult the guide of the one you are using to know how to modify the cookie. Deactivating the cookies, you could be refused to access some functionalities that make our sites more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACKS
Feel free to contact us for any questions, doubts or comments on our policy. If you would like to give us a feedback or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, we ask you to contact us through the details you can find in the “Responsible of data processing” section.